• Twitter Handle:
Instagram – @pablodulce
• My position with AOS:
Collection Committee Member, Fellow
• My current full-time title and institution:
Collection Manager, Department of Ornithology, American Museum of Natural History
• My current career stage:
• My lineage of mentors/labs:
I’m like a librarian of dead birds.
• My favorite bird and why:
Garrulax milleti sweeti – I collected a specimen on a fantastic expedition to Vietnam and had the honor of having it named after me.
• I am involved with AOS because:
Keeping up with colleagues and their research.
• The best part about being a member of AOS is:
The great socializing at meetings.
• Birds are important to me because:
Birds have been my life for as long as I can remember.
• One ornithology question or problem I would like to solve or see solved:
How did penguins happen?